Clay refractory brick is a clay product of aluminum silicate, and the content of Al2O3 in aluminum silicate is 30%~40%. The refractoriness of clay bricks is comparable to that of silica bricks, up to 1690~1730 °C
1. Clay bricks are weakly acidic refractory products that can resist the erosion of acid slag and acid gases.
2. Clay bricks have good thermal properties and are resistant to rapid cooling. Reduce the heat capacity of the furnace wall and increase the thermal efficiency of the furnace after use it.
3. Clay bricks have high compressive strength.
4. Clay bricks are less expensive to apply than other refractory bricks.
1. Fireclay brick is used for glass kiln, blast furnaces and hot blast stoves.
2. Fireclay brick is used for the secondary parts of the coke oven, such as furnace door lining bricks, furnace tops, etc.
3. Fireclay brick is used in thermal insulation layer furnace linings for industrial furnaces and other thermal equipment
Al2O3 % ≥
Fe2O3 % ≤
Thermal conductivity coefficient (w/m.k)
Maximum service temperature (℃)
P.S.: The size and shape of the brick can be produced as requirements.