Name : Sintered Brucite, Magnesium Hydroxide Powder
Chemical formula : Mg(OH)2
Sintered Brucite has features of stability quality, good activity performance, high purity, proper proportioning. Some features are better than light burned magnesium oxide. Sintered Brucite has Brucite Powder and Brucite Granular
Brucite is a new type of inorganic filling fire retardant, and it is also called the magnesium hydroxide, which is inorganic white powder crushed by brucite lump. It is an important inorganic fire-retardant to reduce and control smoke due to its non-toxic, smokeless and good fire retardant effect.
It is white hexagonal crystal or amorphous powder. Water solution is alkaline, the Relative density is2.36g/ cubic meters. It can solute in acid and ammonium salt, almost insoluble in water and alcohol. In water solubility degree (18 °C) is 0.009g / 100g. It is easy to absorb carbon dioxide in the air. At 350 °C decomposed into magnesium oxide and water. Above 500 °C, lose water into magnesium oxide.
Features Of Brucite Asbestos
1. Brucite is a rare fibrous magnesium hydroxide. Its chemical formula is Mg(OH)2.
2. Brucite is white colour and easy to split.
3. Brucite is ideal substitute for asbestos with excellent performance.
4. Brucite is used in producing rubber, braking, friction, seal, heat insulation materials, coating, textile, adsorbent, fire retardant etc. The finished product is asbestos-free.
Similar to talc, pyrophyllite, gibbsite, muscovite, gypsum, etc., but brucite is soluble in hydrochloric acid and does not foam; hardness is greater than talc and gypsum, slip is less than talc; not as good as muscovite flakes.
P.S.: We can provide the product as required.
1.Brucite is mainly used in chemical and engineering , smelting, agriculture, environment protection,
2. Brucite is used as reinforcing material and additives. It also offers a good opportunity for the domestic and international enterprises which produce asbestos, cement, rubber, braking, friction, seal, heat insulation materials, coating, textile, adsorbent, fire retardant etc.
3. Brucite materials make your products be asbestos-free.