1. With the growth of global aluminum consumption, the demand for primary aluminum is expected to exceed 70 million tons in 2020. Who can have alumina production capacity in 2020?
2. China's alumina production capacity is large, but given the low capital expenditure, high operating costs and transportation costs, is there sufficient bauxite guarantee?
3. Will the Indonesian bauxite export ban continue? Will the aluminum plant consider importing alumina instead?
4. Which countries will increase investment in alumina capacity?
5. How to commercialize other alumina raw materials such as fly ash and clay aluminum?